By using SOURCETUTORS website (‘the Site’), you (‘the User’) are deemed to have read and agreed with the following website Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations, and that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
In case the User does not agree with any of these terms, he/she is forbidden from using SOURCETUTORS services or accessing this website.
These Terms become obligatory upon the User from the time he/she visits SOURCETUTORS and are valid during an indefinite period of time. In the event that one or more provisions hereof become invalid or unenforceable for any reason, this will not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions.
Terms of Service
SOURCETUTORS does not facilitate or provide any goods or services that are illegal or prohibited by User’s University or any other educational institution policies. SOURCETUTORS has multiple layers of safety checks and moderation to make sure that none of our policies or relevant academic policies are violated, but cannot be responsible for the goods and services provided by Vendors.
Contact Information Usage
- Your phone number will only be used as a tool for communication regarding your requests.
- Your phone number is safely stored on our hosting. We use Amazon Web Services, which is one of the most secure hosting providers in the world.
- Your phone number will never be passed on to any third parties and can be reached only by the employees of SOURCETUTORS
- From time to time, we may contact you with relevant information about your request or relevant marketing offers.
- SOURCETUTORS does not charge you any extra fee for chatting with us through SMS. However, usual operator rates may apply when texting our number.
Use of SOURCETUTORS content and copyright
We have only one website – SOURCETUTORS which contains copyrighted material including, but not limited to, trade names and marks, text, photos and graphics, software and code, SEO-optimised meta tags, text and video content. SOURCETUTORS content is protected by copyright law, database rights, registered and unregistered trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may not copy, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or in any way exploit any of the content owned by SOURCETUTORS.
Any other copies of our content (including but not limited text, images, graphics) or any other domains that include our trade name other than SOURCETUTORS is a breach of SOURCETUTORS copyright.
SOURCETUTORS connects a Client and a Vendor in order to provide intangible goods and services that include but not limited to searching and ordering textbooks from vendors, booking study rooms, searching and hiring tutors, providing editing, etc. If the delivered product or service doesn’t meet your initial requirements – contact us ASAP via email or phone and let us know about the issue. Upon further agreement with you, we will either find another vendor and redo your task free of charge, or we will fully refund your order to your card or balance money. Account balance money on SOURCETUTORS (virtual bonus money used by SOURCETUTORS) is non-refundable. SOURCETUTORS will need at least 24 hours to find a different vendor to redo and deliver the product. All refund requests are to be submitted within 30 days after the product or service was delivered to a Client.
By accessing SOURCETUTORS you accept the following commitments in order to keep SOURCETUTORS safe and confirm that you will not:
- Collect any content or data, or otherwise access SOURCETUTORS, using automated means (bots, robots, spiders, scrapers, etc.) without our prior permission.
- Engage in illegal marketing activities related to SOURCETUTORS.
- Upload viruses or other malicious codes to SOURCETUTORS.
- Ask, use or share any personal information or accesses belonging to other users of SOURCETUTORS.
- Bully, threaten, or harass any other users or employees of SOURCETUTORS.
- Use SOURCETUTORS to do anything unlawful, malicious, discriminatory or misleading.
- Do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of SOURCETUTORS, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other SOURCETUTORS functionality.
- Facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our SOURCETUTORS policies.
SOURCETUTORS Doesn’t Process Requests Connected to:
The violation of any kind of law where the violations of statutes,ordinances, or administrative rules are involved.
- Getting involved or having connection to:
a) narcotics, cigarettes, steroids, drugs paraphernalia, controlled substances or other products that put at risk, jeopardize or threaten consumer safety
b) items that promote, instruct or encourage others to engage in unlawful activity,
c) stolen digital and virtual goods
d) promotion of violence, racial intolerance, hatred or the financial abuse of a crime
e) obscenity and anything that may offend a person’s moral values
f) requests that violate or infringe any trademark, copyright, right of privacy and publicity or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction
g) sexually oriented materials or services
h) projectiles for weaponry, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories
i) knives or weapons regulated under applicable law.
- Partaking or being involved into activities that
a) reveal personal information of third parties in violation of the applicable law
b) are involved in matrix programs,pyramid or Ponzi schemes, and other “quick easy money” schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs
c) are associated with purchases of layaway systems, annuities or lottery contracts, offshore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card
d) selling of certain items before the seller has possession or control of the items
e) collect payments on behalf of merchants
f) are associated with the sale of travel cheques or ordering money
g) involve cheque cashing activities or currency exchange
h) involve certain credit repair, credit transactions or insurance activities, debt settlement services
i) involve receiving payments or offering
- Requests that are identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
SOURCETUTORS Content Regulations
Users are NOT allowed to spread content which:
- contains swear words or language which could be found offensive or is intended to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- is obscene or offensive towards human dignity;
- is abusive, insulting, threatening, promoting or encouraging racism, sexism, hatred or bigotry;
- represents the image of any individual under 18 years of age;
- includes any nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence;
- promotes such commercial activities as sales, contests and advertising, links to other websites, telephone numbers or any other data);
- involves the transmission of “junk” mail or “spam”;
- contains any spyware, adware, viruses, corrupt files, worm programs that are meant to interrupt, damage or restrain the performance of software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, break any data or personal information from SOURCETUTORS or otherwise; or sharing which violates any third party’s rights.
SOURCETUTORS can provide its users with the different subscription plans with additional services such as priority response, VIP phone number to call, progress updates, etc. Subscription fees for monthly subscription plans are due on the same day of any month, or the closest date in that month, to the day you signed up with us and made your first monthly payment. As a subscribed user, you give SOURCETUTORS the right to deduct monthly fees from your credit card through Stripe. In case, for some reason, we are unable to process the payment, we’ll get in touch with you via email and cancel your subscription until your payment can be processed. You can also cancel it on your own any time by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cancel your subscription within 1-2 business days after we receive your request.
SOURCETUTORS Limitation of Liability
IN NO WAY ARE SOURCETUTORS PARTIES LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO:
(A) THE SERVICES;
(B) THE SOURCETUTORS CONTENT;
(C) USER CONTENT;
(D) YOUR ABILITY/INABILITY TO USE THE SITE;
(E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RELATION TO AN INVESTIGATION BY THE SOURCETUTORS PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITE;
(F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH THE COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS;
(G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES’ TECHNICAL OPERATION;
SOURCETUTORS Termination of Use
You may request to delete all of your personal data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Your request to delete all of your personal data will be reviewed and processed within 2-3 business days.
By accessing and using SOURCETUTORS you agree that SOURCETUTORS may limit or terminate your access to all of the website services or to the part of them with or without explaining the reason and giving an advance notice.
You understand and agree that SOURCETUTORS acts only as an interface to facilitate cooperation between Users and Vendors and to collect payment from Users on behalf of Vendors. THE WEBSITE AND OTHER SOURCETUTORS SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM WHICH CONNECTS USERS AND VENDORS FEATURED ON THE WEBSITE AND VIA THE SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SOURCETUTORS IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO BETWEEN USERS AND VENDORS. VENDORS ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF SOURCETUTORS BUT INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. SOURCETUTORS HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE LESSON SERVICES OR CONDUCT OF USERS, VENDORS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE SITE AND SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO FACILITATE THE CONNECTION OF USERS AND VENDORS FOR THE PROVISION OF LESSON SERVICES. SOURCETUTORS COMPLETES AN INITIAL OVERVIEW OF VENDORS’ APPLICATIONS BUT DOES NOT CONFIRM THE DATA IN THEIR VENDOR PROFILE, INCLUDING COMPETENCY, BACKGROUND OR PROFICIENCY IN THE SUBJECT MATTERS WHERE THEY OFFER THEIR SERVICES. SOURCETUTORS CANNOT AND DOES NOT CONTROL THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY VENDORS FOR USERS, OR THE ACTIONS OF ANY VENDORS, USERS OR OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES. SOURCETUTORS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIONS OF VENDORS, USERS, THIRD PARTIES AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE AND SERVICES AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THE MENTIONED ACTIONS. CONSEQUENTLY, ANY MEETINGS, EITHER VIRTUAL OR OTHERWISE, BETWEEN USERS, VENDORS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES AND ANY PURCHASES OF VENDORS’ LESSON SERVICES ARE DONE AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK.
By accessing and using the Site or Services, you, and any third party that may use the Site and Services under your Account, agree that (i) any liability or legal remedy that you or representative of the third party seek to obtain for actions or omissions of Vendors, Users or other third parties can be limited solely to a claim against the particular Vendor, User or the third parties who caused damage to you or such third party; and (ii) not to attempt to impose liability on, or seek any legal remedy from SOURCETUTORS with respect to such actions or omissions except as authorized by this Agreement. Furthermore, SOURCETUTORS does not take the responsibility for the use or exchange of any data or files between Vendors and Users. In addition, SOURCETUTORS neither controls nor is responsible for the accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, quality, safety, timeliness, legality or relevance of anything said or completed by Vendors or Users. Thus, we prompt you to cooperate directly with others you may come into contact with due to your use of the Site and Services.
SOURCETUTORS has not analyzed all of the websites linked to SOURCETUTORS and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. The approval of SOURCETUTORS is not implied by inclusion of any link on SOURCETUTORS website. Please note that the use of any external linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
SOURCETUTORS reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use for its website at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use by accessing and using the website.